things i've blogged about

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Praying for Stellan

I am a bit of a blog stalker. Aren't most bloggers? I frequently read the blog of total strangers or friends of friends I don't' really know. It's addictive.

The last week or so I have been visiting My Charming Kids more frequently than normal - me and 200,000 other people. Guess I am in good blog stalking company.

My Charming Kids is the blog of Jennifer McKinney. Jennifer's son Stellan has been showered in prayer since he was diagnosed with SVT only 20 weeks into her pregnancy. Stellan's doctors said he would never live. He is now five months old and has been in the hospital for over a week. Stellan and his family are in much need of prayer.



Stellan's story is one of God's faithfulness and grace.

No comments:

Post a Comment