things i've blogged about

Monday, September 15, 2008

The Signs of Fall

I apologize for the delay since our last post. Blake and I have started back to school and as a result the blog has suffered. I am taking two classes this semester (my first attempt at this) and between August and December Blake will complete three classes. Needless to say, we are very busy and we envision that no progress will be made on any fun projects between now and Christmas. I hope that in the mean time we can keep you up to date on what is going on with us, projects or not.

For now, school aside, I am enjoying the signs that fall is on its way. The cooler weather (at least in the mornings), fall decorations and most importantly - the return of our favorite TV shows!! If you have not had the chance to check out the new FOX series Fringe (and especially if you are a LOST fan) you should! Right now I am counting the days to the premier of The Office and ER. This will be the last season for ER and while most fans left the show way back when, with Dr. Mark Greene or Dr. Doug Ross, it's my love for Abby & Kovac that keeps me coming back! As many of you know, Blake and I spend HOURS watching TV each week. I know that sounds bad but we love TV and it is one of our favorite things to do together. There is nothing better, in our opinion, than spending an entire Sunday afternoon watching show after show that you were too busy to watch during the week. I can't wait! (now we just have to find time for homework, ha!)

5 comments:

  1. GP and I watch way more TV than I'll admit to. It's actually sad how much we watch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the new look to on your homepage. Fall really is my favorite time of the year. Unfortunately, Blake probably got his love of TV watching from me. I love to sit and do nothing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the new look for the blog...where did you get it?? I want a new look!

    Sadly I left ER a while back. I really liked Carter. You need to catch me up on a couple of years so I can watch this last season. I love Abby and Kovac, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you're back! Really like the new page. No A/C at night...love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah, we are ready for the fall season too! Enough of the reruns. We are already loving the DVR. So glad we are now with the times!
    I am not a LOST fan, well, I haven't ever seen it. But I saw that Fringe was on the other night and DVR'd it. It was a little too sci-fi for us. BUT I love ER. Not sure what I am going to do next season.
    PS I like the new look too. Will you share your secret. I am in need of a facelift!

    ReplyDelete