things i've blogged about

Saturday, April 4, 2009

Zoë

(I know, another puppy post but if you know
me, you know it's only to be expected!)


Last weekend, when we worked on the grass, we also cleaned up the yard. Blake cut out a dead branch from one of our trees and gave Zoë a piece of the branch. She spent all day chewing on the branch, playing fetch with the branch and so on. It leads me to ask the question, why did Blake and I buy just buy dog bones in bulk if our puppies are perfectly happy eating sticks, rocks, grass and so on?!

1 comment:

  1. thanks for the comment! I always like to hear from people who read it. And I scrolled through yours and found that you read mckmama's blog too! ha small world. Dan won't let me tell him about anything thats going on with stellan because it makes him too sad :( It was nice to hear from you and keep commenting!

    ReplyDelete