things i've blogged about

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Short and Easy Project

Well, we have now been with the parents for three weeks. If all goes well, we should be in our new home next weekend! I can't wait to post pictures!

I am sure this will surprise most of you...but I can be a very impatient person. So sitting around waiting to get into the new house has been killing me. I feel like I am wasting time. Time that I could other wise spend unpacking or decorating.

So, I have kept myself busy preparing to move. I am picking out paint colors and planning out how we will arrange our furniture. I have also taken on a few small projects. Here is one of them.

A couple of weeks ago I picked up a few items at a garage sale. I got this for $5.

Add a little hammered metal spray paint and it is ready to be hung in our new home!

No comments:

Post a Comment