things i've blogged about

Sunday, August 16, 2009

A Quick Project

This project was truly a project of opportunity - no planing involved.

Last year, my mom, cousin (Stacy) and I had a garage sale at my house. At the end of the day, Stacy had a picture frame that had not sold and for some reason I decided to keep the frame instead of sending it to Goodwill. So, for more than a year I have had this frame but done nothing with it. It has even been in my own garage sale pile since moving to the new house.

A few weekends ago, Blake and I went to JoAnn's to pick up some material for another project I have in the works. I found this black, gray and white material and thought it would be perfect. Turns out, it didn't work for what I was intending.


Then I got the idea to put it all together, along with some paint left over from my last Garage Sale Find.

It was an inexpensive, fast and fun weekend project! Now if we can just paint our soon to be gray laundry room I will have a place to hang it!

3 comments: