Another pipe broke this weekend, but this one wasn’t as hard to replace. Apparently when the sprinkler system was installed they did not use Schedule 40 PVC. So the PVC that was used is very thin and brittle, but I am not quite ready to dig up the entire yard to replace it. I guess I will keep doing it piece by piece as I break them.
Leigh spent the majority of the weekend cleaning out the flowerbeds and making everything look nice. Everything looks great and we are starting to have a yard that looks presentable. She also planted some flowers in a new hanging basket thing that my mom gave us.
I spent the majority of Saturday installing more edging and now we have the new flowerbed in the back marked off. We just need to pull all the weeds and lay down some mulch. And, I guess we might plant something in it some time.
I still haven’t started on the arbor, but we did turn the slab into a nice little sitting area for the time being. It’s nice to have a place to sit and watch Vega instead of being inside all time. Now if I could only get a computer and a TV out there…